Thursday 5 July 2007

Colonic Irrigation

On Sat 7th of July @ 9:00am!!!

To be honest I have considered having one of these for years, why well mmmm good question I guess its due to the claimed health benefits especially if you know you been eating to much sugary food for years like I have, I am on a health kick of late and one of my concerns is that I may have Candida and so I am hoping this will help with clearing some of the bad toxins out of my system.

That aside though I cant wait to see what comes out through the tube that they place in front of you, it'll be like a crap Generation Game, ya know the bit at the end where all the items passed by quickly.

It might go somthing like this -


  • Kids toy
  • Set of marbles
  • An oily (marble)
  • set of teaspoons
  • Toy Soldier
  • balloon

Etc Etc you get the picture. To be fair there are not alot of places that do it in what would look like a proffessional clinic but I've found one in Retford, north of Mansfield, the cost is £80 and that was a concern for me initially, but she said that she would make sure I was as clear as possible for one sitting !!! ....

Joking aside .. my other concern is that on the website she looks a big woman ya know with strength about her, I do hope shes not to forceful as I kind a like my bottom just the way it is, woudnt want any slip ups now would we... and for those who know me well - I am a little concern that I may loose my windy talents that have brought happiness and delight to many for years, that would be sad day for sure.....

Woud'nt it be a blast if her name happened to be Peace, as to book you would have to ringpiece...ha ha mmph...god I must grow up.....

Check the video out here -





In the end and being serious I think it has done me good, you do feel better as well as a little lighter, also they can see if you have any conditions and I was clear - I was actually given a clean bill of health which was the reason I went -

Would I do it again ? - mmmm Yes I would about every 3 years or so.

5 comments:

Malcolm said...

You forgot Hamster ;-)

Mountain Goat said...

Ha ha get ready for the video fella, ha ha...

hope all is well with you...

Unknown said...

Whhoooo,
Nice to see/hear your talents haven't been damaged!

I remember me and Rich talking about this years ago, did Rich do it?

I think I want a go

KirstyJay said...

Hello Bro!

After 2 days of madness that made me laugh my arse off....!

Love Gordon

PS: It's my turn next *eek*

Mountain Goat said...

Thanks to all your posts, I seem to be making people laugh from the outskirts of Chile all the way through Europe on to NZ - you could say my arse has ripped across the planet....and no Rich has not done it ...... ha ha