Friday 24 August 2007

Computer crash....AArrgghh

OK folks, my computer is down down down, it has crashed well it simply wont turn on...so until I sort I am unable to post anything as well computer sufing is not as much fun as you might think.

It is a such a pain in the arse when you go and trust your life to Microsoft and then blip....all gone sorry.

The Laptop is out of warranty so I have let someone take it apart and try to fix it at the capacitor level....sounds fun if not a new one will be bought and the information from the hard drive will have to be sucked out of it as i have some sweet tunes on there...

Well I have bought a new one - A Sony vaio N38Z model in white, i like it but lets face it a my old brick had more power then this new vista powersucking baby has. It is nice and i like it, but i kinda still want me old one back. It is at present waiting for a new motherboard to become available, i will be keeping it, in the mean time i have had my hard drive returned to me in a caddy case, but i cant open files due to administrator rights.....what a pain. Anyway it great on the road as its so quiet, beter than the Amilo D brick that fanned people and made the lights flicker as it went. anyway here is the new laptop....



No comments: