Thursday 13 December 2007

Crib Goch Via Snowden with a newbie....

Late November 2007 I decided I needed to get out in to the country again and Pixie an old friend from down south decided to join me for the first time, we could have done the tourist route but hey its me were talking about here...so crib goch it was hope he is ok with heights. we stayed at the hostal on the pass at the start gate and we got a lush room with a front veiw, weird actually as that hostal is not highly rated but I loved it....a klush place with bar...and good food.

Pxie was really excited about it which was cool some arent ha ha, I had been watching the weather for a few days and it looked like good photo potential and as it turned out it was one of the best days I have ever seen on Crib Goch.



Blue clear skies lush...

we arrived about 11am, booked in got the key ordered dinner and breakfast for later on arrival god dam ha ha, parked car in only spot near hostal very lucky up here ya know... packed bags and headed off, up up and away......what a day it was awesome. Pixie was gonna love this. Mind you after about 20 minutes i nearly had to call an ambulance i wanst sure if he was gonna make it....does Michelle know he smokes - well I wonder mmmmm......a fag on Crib Goch....not looking to healhy there eh fella.

Heres a few pics.....



He looks in pain eh ...but hasnt he done well 2 thirds to go mate..



Here i go playing with Death...why not heh heh.




Simply a nice shot....he didnt like it...



we made it across....what next ahh yes the mighty summit.



Love this shot at the top......yh bring it on well done Pixie....harder than you thought eh...



OOoohhhhh mooody....wethers can change within 2 min at summit....



Me me me me me me....yes..ha ha....kinf of mountain....

Video coming soon....

No comments: