Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Kitchen completion thunders forward....

And to think its my design too, if ever I fancied myself as a house makeover artists then I reckon I've got talent in that area....here are a few pics from day 3....of the fitters being here.



its even better than I imagined but also slightly different than had imagined as well, things don't fir as you expected them to and more often than not you find that you have over compensated for sizes so when its up it seems more roomy than you expected. anyway anyway...



Oh just for the record, this is a Magnet kitchen designed by me, it was bought on trade account from another company called Pegasus they did our boiler, the discount we got being a trade customer was on average %66 across the board on all items required even the appliances...the kitchen would have cost at retail prices £12,500 but we got it for £6000 excluding fitting.



I cannot recommend Magnet enough they were by far the best company we approached even in the early days of kitchen dreaming...there service has been exceptional and we do recommend them...although they are more expensive...in this case you get what you pay for....

Magnet have been superb.

Pics.





Oak Tops of course...





Cant wait for the end of the week...

No comments: