Tuesday 13 January 2009

In for the long run.....(relationship)

No not running, women.....

I have moved in with one, something I have been terrified of doing for years if im honest, I have met Stephanie Jukes in December 2007...I have been dating her since then but we have lived seperatly I was living in Radcliffe Nottingham and she in Alvaston Derby.

We have had a great year and as 2008 came to a close we started dreaming of emigrating to NZ this application (as we are not married) means we have to live together and have proof of doing so for at least a year.

The emigration asperations were not the reason it was also the cost of driving back and forth to Derby constantly costing me in me old car about an extra £150 a month...

So I have moved in with her December 2008..and as said not something I accepted easily being so dammed independant.

As it has turned out im loving it, and for the record living with someone else is so much cheaper as well, again not the reason...for the record I am so much happier settling in with someone and not fighting out there alone....




So weve been together for a year or so now and it feels like it could be for a while....

Its just not as bad as expected.

No comments: