Tuesday 7 July 2015

Basketball Coach or Swimming Coach....mmmmm

It is all very possible that the school will employ me in some capacity, no guarantees of course, but the school seem open to the possibility of helping me out and why not, keeping me the OH (me)  busy is helpful to their cause of securing Stephanie's longevity. And with that unusual ideas are coming forward, like swimming coach or running the basketball team? mmmm, I played basketball when at school something about zone defence and man to man marking  and I was ball handler starting games off deciding the play to go for....look at that sounds like i know what i am doing ha ha .... no not really....could be a fun idea.




Swimming coach well I have always wanted to do this, and they have more importantly an outdoor pool, imagine that teaching something in the sun, oh maybe I am dreaming, but if i can impress them, maybe just maybe something unusual and fun will come out of this trip, let alone of course my potential to teach English to the youngsters (if i ever get the TEFL done).



Of course guitar lessons would be something i could do privately for some beginners out there, and my local contacts could help me in that regard.

so many possibilities are slowly rising out of well nowhere really.....

Only 6 weeks to go, will be living on the floor soon as all furniture has nearly gone!!!!

exciting times...

No comments: