Thursday 27 August 2015

Chinese Therapeutic Massage....

Its been a tough call getting out here in one sane peace and underneath our Hotel there is a 'Healing hands' establishments, a big place open until 4am...4am eh...I wondered if they had any special finish packages but as I was with other half I could not ask!!.

Its cheap though for one hour massage and it was a full hour, it cost 68MR (£10.40) one hour for £10....think about that.

Now this young pretty thing came through and I thought this will be painless, she cant hurt me...boo hoo..., she could not speak proper English and so around we went into what seemed to be a large hall but all sectioned of with loads of massage beds all with there own curtains that fully enclosed them. She then asked me to put on some shorts? so I did, Stephanie was in the cubicle next to me and they gave her a long skirt the mistake she made was wearing it like a long skirt leaving her tits out, this made the girls giggle because it was supposed to go over her tits not hang off her hips!!!!!. ha ha...

I should have also noticed the bars on the roof but it was a bit dark and I was excited wasn't I, but those bars were to mean pain later on.

I laid down as requested and she started - the massage type was classic Chinese therapeutic massage, not swiss or anything Scandinavian which is relaxing and oily.....oh no this is ''you wan me to break back ok'' style.....They use there elbows and knees and heels and knuckles to get to your knots....and their weight when walking on you


Every time I groaned she giggled it was very painful in a refreshing kind of way..mmm on second thoughts that could be a lie, the memory is too hard to bring back, then she stood on me back holding onto to those bloody bars on the roof and walked all over me jumping and cracking my back back into alignment. sigh...

After that she did something a little bit horny, she laid across me and sat her buttocks on mine and rolled about using her arse as a massage device?? she was dressed of course it was only 8pm...interesting to say the least. so after a bit of laying on me and wobbling, she whacked my back a few times more and wandered off and got some bloody hot towels and draped them over me.....they were very hot indeed.

then it was over and she very kindly offered me another hour, a beaten man I politely said no thanks and crawled off to the loo to lick me wounds.

After a cold cup of tea, we left....fumy though I tipped her..I must be a masochist, maybe just maybe I liked it.

No comments: