Friday 14 August 2015

Thank you....so much....we are indebted.

So many people are being so kind as we depart offering us lifts, trips out , meals and well just plain human kindness even people we don't even know from abroad are all helping to make our transition abroad a little easier even friends on Facebook are all helping with the odd comment of support. I would like to name some of them.

Lachie, Mei & Kaylee

Thank you  so much for giving us so much of your time and offering so much good advice, not sure where we would be with out you if honest. And see you soon.

Tracy and Steve

Thank you so much for your time and love and helping in securing renters at a late stage and also your days out in the countryside never to be forgotten if honest, your time and friendship and kindness have been so heart felt by us and we are very grateful to have even met you both and become friends. x

Tezlivin and family

Thank you Tez for your friendship and support I will miss you dearly old friend, you have inspired me in many ways as an older man should I guess, I do hope you come out and visit and play more guitar, thank you so much for your invites to venues and making me play and letting me be on your CD which is still played in the car to this day. Really Thank you and I hope you come on out to see us. x

Malcolm and Ida 

Thank you Malcolm for letting us into your lives and letting me teach you the guitar (heh heh) ...and letting me play some gigs at the H&G alongside you, much like Tez I leave having been inspired by you to make something of my musical ramblings and hope to carry it all on in Malaysia, with thanks to you. I also expect to see you in Malaysia at some point in the future I really hope you make it out. I also expect to see an album in the not to distant future (no pressure then) ...oh I have found the trowels. xx

Rich Chip, Arete and family

Rich thanks for your buying my board and helping out, and Thank you for making that call that you did before departing for you holiday to say goodbye, means more than you may imagine my old friend, we lost touch way back when, hope we stay in touch and you visit SEA in the future and use our place as a base you'd be so welcome, stay in touch and don't be a stranger. Thanks.

Horse and Groom Pub Posse

They probably wont read this, but the lads down the H&G have been all so kind to me and I will miss them all dearly, there are some strange goings on and weird people down in that dungeon of a pub a social oddity for sure but it was the birth place of my open mic nights and so it has status and a place for me, the music on some nights was amazing and on others a curiosity, but this is where the magic is this is where real people are, wonderful people. Lastly Thanks to Andy and Nick who run it, always kind to me and of course it was the first venue I ever played (badly too) so to all at the Groom. Thanks.

Pat and Jeff

Thank you both for being friends whilst here in the Close you have always been there for us in so many ways even now at the end you are making sure our adventure goes without any problems in lending us your stuff, kindness defined is how I feel about you both. Jeff, I will miss you dearly, as I am sure you well know. Thanks for everything. xx

Ray and Val and immediate family

Thank you for supporting your daughters dream of travel and work and for trusting me in taking care of her whilst away, you have been very sure to send out the message that Stephanie should do this and she feels that with he backing of her parents it makes it so much easier to take on the challenge, now all you have to do is learn how to use Skype, because she will need you when out there she will need to see your faces from time to time, its a small effort with great rewards. So Thank you for the support. xx

Sarah and Scott

Thank you so much for supporting us and Stephanie through this new chapter and for lending us stuff and buying a car as yet not used and being great support, you have a wonderful new home and it was a delight helping you move in, we really want you to come out and see us so please look after yourselves and take care, we will miss you dearly until next time. xx


No comments: