Friday 14 August 2015

The Half Moon Thanks and bye......Mick see you soon.

Another stunning open mic venue I try to attend to upset the talent balance (lower it ha ha), This night is run by Mick Middleton, what a great host great all round guy and well he let me play when i had the balls to do so, its a hard venue to play because the talent is so high, essentially semi pro people waiting for their first signing attend here and for me to play its a privilege.

So Thank you Mike, and all of the people that I have enjoyed meeting there, some wonderful people even the bar staff are cool as.

Today myself and my best singer friend Tracy recorded a record in my house and tonight we got to play it live after just recording it, wow it is hard being up there but I am so proud of us both having the 'plums' to do it....what stars we were well done Tracy well done.

And so to the half moon and all that attend.............

Thanks so much.


No comments: