Thursday 13 August 2015

Horse and Groom....Thanks and bye.

The Horse and Groom, the place where I first ever had the balls to try an open mic night on my own....way back when, I was poor and no one really was that impressed, but Andy stuck with me and let me play on and gave me as many tries as I needed to get better. Thanks to Andy and Nick....to be always fondly remembered I will miss the H&G for all its character and quirkiness I will miss you.

Al the characters, all the stars, all the brilliant musicians hiding away who come out on a Thursday night to show off, stunning really and none are heard on the radio....so sad, and then me making a racket with me looper, such good fun, such great characters, such nice friends all to be missed.

So I leave you H&G never to be forgotten, but to be replicated in Malaysia I hope....

Thank you to all of you have inspired me to many names to mention, but what a great venue and a great open mic.


No comments: